When an organization is planning to restructure its capital or debenture structure or equity ratio in order to increase their profitability they may take the support of an individual or an organization to help them in planning. In such cases a formal legal document is drafted between both the parties which is known as a restructuring plan support agreement.
The details that are mentioned in a restructuring plan support agreement are as follows:
- Amount of cash management to be done or generated during crisis
- An alternative plan that the organization can come up with as per law
- Disclosure statement in respect to the plan
- The statement order of the disclosure entered by the Bankruptcy court
- The effective date on which all the plans would be consummated
- The forbearance agreement
- The claims arising related to Notes
- The confirmation order entered by the Bankruptcy court
Download this attorney made agreement for $9.99 only
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please contact us before downloading.