A refinery purchase and sale agreement is a business document drafted when a purchase and sale transaction takes place between two oil and gas companies. In this case the refinery owned by an oil and gas company referred to as the seller is sold to another oil and gas company referred to as the purchaser.
The information provided in the agreement is as follows:
- The date on which the agreement is drafted and the effective date of the agreement
- The business or the state laws under which the agreement is drafted
- The name and contact details of both the companies entering into the agreement
- The location in which the refinery is located
- The currency in which the transaction will take place
- The sale price of the refinery
- The amount of the sale price to be paid as advance by the purchaser
[Also Read: Gas Lease and Oil Lease Agreement]
Sample for Refinery Purchase and Sale Agreement
A sample of the agreement can be downloaded from below.
Download this attorney made agreement for $9.99 only