A professional service is the service provided by an organization, an individual, a contractor or a consultant referred to as the service provider to another individual or organization usually referred to as the client. The service provider receives certain remuneration for the service provided to the client.
The professional service provided varies depending on the business type of the client. A professional service agreement is a legal confirmation of the service being provided by the service provider. The agreement helps to remove any confusion arising between both the parties.
The details mentioned in a professional service agreement are:
- The service type to be provided by the service provider
- The process in which the professional service will be provided
- The remuneration or the compensation received by the service provider
- The governing law under which the agreement is drafted
- The process of cancellation of the agreement and the termination date
Download this attorney made agreement for $9.99 only
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please contact us before downloading.