A multi currency credit agreement is a contract drafted whenever a credit lending facility agrees to provide credit to an organization in more than one currency. The organization can also make the repayment in more than one currency. The parties credit lending facility entering into the agreement are referred to as the bank and the organization is referred to as the company.
There are few important details required to be mentioned in the agreement, they are follows:
- Acquisition: The transaction or the series of transaction for the purpose acquiring the stock of a company.
- The agreement currency and the agreed alternative currency
- The applicable currency
- The base interest rate
- The borrowing date
- The request or directive of any central bank or other Governmental Authority
- The annual percentage rate at which the commitment fees is accruing
- The consolidated total assets of the organization
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please contact us before downloading.