The Colorado lease agreement is a binding legal contract made between the Landlord and the Tenant in Colorado. These Lease agreements are applicable for both commercial and residential properties although each lease is amended or changed based on the type of property and duration of lease.
You can Download the Free Colorado Lease Agreement customize it according to your needs and Print. Colorado Lease Agreement is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Colorado lease agreement
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please contact us before downloading.
This agreement is made between Landlord and Tenant on the effective date of 18th November, 2011.
Landlord represented by
Mr. Albert Jackson
Address: 7641 Spring Drive, Boulder CO 80303
Contact number: (303) 440-4999
Tenant represented by:
Mr. Benjamin Roth
Address: 2503 Broadway Street #1, Boulder CO 80304
Contact number: (303) 455-5483
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Landlord” is leasing the Premises “7641 Spring Drive” in Boulder County in the state of Colorado to the “Tenant” – Mr. Roth based on the terms and conditions as contained in this Colorado lease agreement. The “Tenant” is leasing the said “Premises” from the Landlord – Mr. Jackson on the terms and conditions of this lease agreement.
- The “Landlord” shall lease the above mentioned premises to the “Tenant” and the “Tenant” will lease the said premises from the “Landlord” with all appurtenances for a period or term of 2 years [months or years], and such term will begin on 20th November, 2011 and end on 21st November 2013 at 11 am.
- The monthly rent for the said premises is “Four thousand” [DOLLARS] ($ 4000) payable on the 7th (Seventh) day of each month, with the first payment to be made on the day of the execution of this Colorado lease agreement.
- The said “Premises” will be occupied by the “Tenant” and his or her immediate family, consisting of 5 members. It should be treated as a single family dwelling, and at any given point in time, the “Tenant” cannot use any part of the said “Premises” for carrying out any trade or business.
- The “Tenant” cannot reassign this Colorado Lease Agreement, or sub-let the said “Premises” or any part of it without written permission from the Landlord.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties “Landlord” and “Tenant” have executed this Colorado Lease agreement as on the date set forth which is 11/18/2011 (MM/DD/YY).
SIGNED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF LANDLORD BY:
SIGNED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF TENANT BY: