Most countries of United States recognize the importance of prenuptial agreement between would-be partners. It is enforced by professional lawyers who are hired by the parties for this purpose. The contract is a doorway to a secured future even when any of the parties expire or they split up legally. Thus, the five most important features of the bond are:
1. The agreement is published and not accepted in verbal terms.
2. The agreement is intentionally made out of personal will.
3. The agreement is exposed to the parties at the time of its operation.
4. The agreement is fair and is justly executed without giving unjustified preference to any one party.
5. The agreement is recorded between the parties exactly in the manner prescribed by the court.